Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Buckle Up!!!!!

I got into my first accident this morning, honestly, it was the most terrifying thing i have ever experienced. When i try to remember how it happend,i can't remember anything before the airbag came out. I feel liek i realized the accident happen after the airbag came out and i saw that i was stuck in my car. At first i did not really understand what was going on, I was kinda of confused about what had just hit me in the face. When irealized i was in an accident i started panicing like never before, and I couldnt find my phone or figure out how to get out of the car. Finally i got out and there was a nice lady that had called the police. The weird thing about the accident was the lady i rear ended didn't even notice or she didn't have insurance, because she didnt even pull over. She was driving an SUV, so i guess it is possible that she didn't notice, but seeing what condition my car was in after, that is highly unlikely because it was a pretty hard hit. I don't even know how to explain how i felt, luckily i didn't get a ticket because the lady i hit didn't stop. Also, I am very lucky that i am safe. From looking at how hard the car had hit i am very lucky to be free of any injury. Thanks to my seatbelt and the airbag.
From this experience i have learned it is VERY important to Buckle Up, and drive safe.

5 comments:

Colin LaVine said...

I remember my first accident. It happened about 2 years ago. Reading your situation, mine was very minor. I was frightened beyond belief. My airbag didn't go off luckily. I am very glad to see that you are ok. You will notice when you start driving again that you a lot more cautious. After awhile you will get used to it again.

Amouna said...

Oh I'm happy you're okay!

Allison12 said...

that's so scary! glad you are alright!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are alright! And its always nice when you didn't get a ticket!

Unknown said...

That's scary! I'm glad you are OK. --AM Yerks