
I chose this poem because when I read it, I was touched. With the various things going on within my life right now, it reminded me of my relationship and just how perfect it seems (as of right know.) This poem really describes how I feel sometimes and I am able to relate with it very well.
While creating this poem to be visually connected with the meaning, I began to observe the poem to have a very calm and lovable feel. I wanted to make the poem look pleasant and touching with different fonts and formats. I looked at every word as its own, and gave all major words a different font/color to represent themselves. For Instance, I put a strikeout through the word 'unspoken' because it shows that something isn't said. I felt if i crossed out the word it would have a bigger effect on the fact that it's unspoken. The different colors represent the happy and loving emotions represented through-out this piece of writing and the different fonts/formats represent the different feelings one feels.
While creating this poem to be visually connected with the meaning, I began to observe the poem to have a very calm and lovable feel. I wanted to make the poem look pleasant and touching with different fonts and formats. I looked at every word as its own, and gave all major words a different font/color to represent themselves. For Instance, I put a strikeout through the word 'unspoken' because it shows that something isn't said. I felt if i crossed out the word it would have a bigger effect on the fact that it's unspoken. The different colors represent the happy and loving emotions represented through-out this piece of writing and the different fonts/formats represent the different feelings one feels.
1 comment:
This looks good. I'm wondering why one of the words is crossed out. There must be some reason for that, I would think.
Post a Comment